HELP..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Reaction score
help wene i go on tamatown and put in my username none of the passwords work its as if my tama dosent work at all(and yes i have a v3) plzzz someone help me i want to get the souveineriers

Your username on Tamagotchitown must be exactly the same as the username on your Tamagotchi v3 for the passwords to work.

Good Luck,

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the same exact way it is on my tama but it still dosent work does it have to be capital letters wene u put the username onto tamatown...............................it still dosent work

Are you absolutely sure your using the User Name, and not the Tamagotchi's name?

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: The password I used gave me an ERROR message. How do passwords work?

Tamagotchi Town is filled with passwords. These passwords allow you to obtain and store Gotchi-prizes in your V3 toy. However, passwords are unique to each Tamagotchi character and cannot be shared among virtual pet owners. To make sure you always obtain a working password, enter exactly the same USER NAME (including any spaces or punctuation) at Tamatown.com that you created in your Version 3 toy when you first hatched it.

You can view your Tamagotchi Connection USER NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( :huh: six times to locate the USER NAME.

Are you 100% sure you have typed the correct username, do remeber it is case sensitive.

This means it must be capitals e.t.c If this doesn't work I cannot help, ( sorry! ) but I do remember that the password from the parents, ( the cell phone ) didn't work for me, so keep typing the password in and it should hoefully work,

Hope this helps

- Fooet

P.S Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys well :huh: i had to start my tama all over again but my username now works and that so problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back