Tamagotchi Fun School!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleo

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm setting up a tama school! I've called it TFL, which stands for Tamagotchi Fun School! If you would like to enter your tama into the school, please PM me the following info:

Your username:

Your age:

Your gender:

Your tama's name:

Tama's age:

Tama's gender:

(P.S You or your tama DO NOT have to be a certain gender or age to join!) Now, homework must be handed in the day it's due. If it's forgotten, or you've forgot to do it, hand it in the next day. At the end of a month, you will recieve a report card of your tama's progress. Please note: Your homework must be PM'D to me, ok? Just so you know who to PM your homework to, my name is Cleo. Lessons will start on Saturday 23rd of April ( tommorow). I know alot about tama's I have been on this site for 4 years, but have now changed my username, so it may say I'm a tama newbie, but as you know, I'm not. We are not a strict school, but we expect you to be polite and genorous and follow the school rules that I will be posting shortly. If you would like a job, please PM me. The jobs are:

Head Mistress: Cleo( If people are naughty or need to see me, send them to me. Nothing much)

Main teacher: Cleo ( just helps people with questions and makes announcements. Nothing much. And helps in some lessons)

Nurse: Free ( If a tama is sick or is doing something strange, PM the nurse and tell her!)

English: Free ( Tell everyone about tama's, and explain tama things like what they do)

P.E : Free ( Tell some codes and tell excersicing routines)

History teacher: Free ( Explain what the tama's were like in the past)

Geography teacher: Free ( Say what tamagotchis are like around the world)

Library teacher: Free ( Tell of some books or sites that are good for learning abou tamagotchis.)

If you have any suggestons on jobs or rules, please PM me, Cleo.

Cleo

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!!! Am I talking to a brick wall? Who would like to join!!!

not alot of people are on right now,

itsa great idea but try putting it in the role playing section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back