Souveniers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think it is important to collect all of the Souveniers

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Reaction score
i asked that question because we never get to use them so why are they so imprtant :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe if we just collect them all we can get to use them !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :lol:

We either collect them, or once you get them all, something special might happen.

As soon as souvenire #32 is out and avalible on Tamatown, we'll find out!

//CS

i hope we get to use them wene we get all of them

i just need around 11 more souveniers . does anyone know where i can get all 32 in tamatown?

I just collect them for the fun of it and the glory have of gone to tamatown.com, found all the codes, and gotten EVERY souvenier there is.

looknohands

I never said I did it I said that WHY i was collecting souveniers is to have to glory of having them all once i get them all.

looknohands

maybe if we just collect them all we can get to use them !!! :ph34r: ;) :huh: ;) :p
Yeah! That would rock!

And I have like 5 more to go...with #32 on the list

I've only got 1 souvenier and i don't know where to get it :p :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :(number 32 where are u ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just collect them for the fun of it and the glory have of gone to tamatown.com, found all the codes, and gotten EVERY souvenier there is.
looknohands
Whats nuber 32?????

maybe when every souvineer is gathered we get some sort of suprise eg. a toy for tama or a secret unknown tama!

i heard about u could use souvenir-items and play with it after completing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back