has your tama died whith the SKULL on its head  

74 members have voted

1. 1. has your tama died whith the SKULL on its head

• -yes
    • -no
    • -i hope not
    • -i want it to happen
    • -wow

my tama did it again now when it falls it has a SKULL ON ITS HEAD THEN COMES BACK THEN POOP FILLS THE 1/2 SCREEN IT DIES 4 EVER * CRYING WAAAAA*

I FEW WORDS IN MONUMENT*WAAAAAA* :D :P :P B) :)

If it has poop all over the screen and a skull that means you've haven't been paying attention to it lately. If there's a skull, go to the button that has a bag with a plus. You might have to do it twice if it's really bad. Then go to the toilet and clear the poop. It will probably be mad so give it a meal. If that doesn't work, give it a snack. If that doesn't work phrase it.

I thank it maby a glich becaus mine never died befare...so fore. but it almost did ^_^ :(

Its supposed to do that, it pooped too much and got sick, you didnt know it was and it died from sickness! :angry:

*Post edited by GK1 - please watch what you call people, that was rather uncalled for*

Edited by georgiakate1

Um Id say you neglacted it so it died sorry. Better luck next time

*Post edited by GK1*

I'm so sorry to hear that news. Mine never died before. It is out of battery now. I hope that won't happen to my tama.

ouch...I just started mine up again...have you tried checking the batteries?

I chose 'I want it to happen' because I hate my v3.

Ditto.

my tama did it again now when it falls it has a SKULL ON ITS HEAD THEN COMES BACK THEN POOP FILLS THE 1/2 SCREEN IT DIES 4 EVER * CRYING WAAAAA*

I FEW WORDS IN MONUMENT*WAAAAAA* :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :(

the skull means your tama is sick, if it dies when a skull is above its head, that means it was very sick so it died. I've watched mine die b4... kinda wierd though

who is GK1 and why is he edditing my post? :angry:

GK1 is one of the guides on Tamatalk and he/she didn't like something that you said so he/she edited your post. (Sorry, I'm off topic...)

the skull means your tama is sick, if it dies when a skull is above its head, that means it was very sick so it died. I've watched mine die b4... kinda wierd though

You watched your tamagotchi die? What did it do?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I'm sorry, is it just me, or does anythingchi keep posting in stuff thats called 'My tama is acting nuts agian, this is serious' can't anythingchi come up with something else.......