Back to school poll:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when do you go back to school?

• This tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already am back

• hopefully neverother

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

looknohands0

Reaction score
I go back to school this tuesday (in canada) I also wish sometimes for "hopefully never" but then again, school is fun too.

looknohands

really?? Isn't that a little early? Do you get off school early or do you just have shorter summers? Anyway Thanks!

Im doing a survay to how many people go back when.

looknohands

really?? Isn't that a little early? Do you get off school early or do you just have shorter summers? Anyway Thanks!Im doing a survay to how many people go back when.

looknohands
I got out of school on June 9th, I think I had a pretty long summer.

oh, thats pretty long. I considered my summer short because it went by so fast!

looknohands

I go back this tuesday....AND I CAN'T WAIT! XD I'm not joking, I'm so excited that school is only four short days away. :D

i go back to school on september 5. I live in the united states. In the notheast states!!! :furawatchi: :D

lucky you. Im partly nervous because i have a new teacher and im afraid hes going to be like my last teacher (very mean) and partly excited to be back at school and meet the 2 new kids in our class!

looknohands

I go back on the 5th, this tuesday. :huh:

I started summer break on the 28th of June.

Thats too bad really. But, you are lucky to come back on your dogs birthday! so you hardly ever miss it huh?

I get back on Tuesday, everyone in Canada does.

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back