huh?that is one STRANGE name!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic

Reaction score
is EBO(big black square)Y,or E(strange thing like top of an f but with a line coming down from top)O(big black square)(then a top line thin,the a bottem thick line)

what has happened ?

it is in my friends.

the charater is a old lady, it was a v1

um... can you explain that a bit more for us?

I am really sorry - but I don't understand what yr asking ;)

(except a V1 old lady is called an Otokitchi - same as on the V2 and V3 - she is also the Matchmaker / Mrs Busybody)

... wait a minute... did you connect with a Japanese tamagotchi?? Maybe the name of that character appears in Japanese on yr friends list?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm good idea tamamum. that would explane it. or it could be just a glitch? did u or ur friend drop the tama at all?

sorry, ill try to explain more.

the names look really strange, like big black squares insted of letters and lines and stuff.

my friend says its like that becoz when my v3 tried to connect with the v1, it took a while to actually connect, it just failed.

Why has this happened?

( i hope that was a better explanation)

I remember that one of my friends had a Tamagotchi where, when you connected with it, sometimes it would connect and leave it's name and picture in the friends list like normal. But sometimes it's name would be messed up and it's be a seperate entry from the normal one. I don't know why it does that, and we can't research it because that Tamagotchi broke, but if nothing else is wrong, I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back