0_0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u think below is weird?????

• yes!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• NO COZ I SMELL :P

• LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadiebloop

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
well, i was looking at my v1 tama, and the battery sign was there.but it was faint? so i thought it wood work better if i just left it. so i did and when i came back,

THE BATTERY SIGN WAS GONE.

And u know wot?

IT LEFT ME WITH THIS: there was some pixels on screen, shaped like a pistol gun, and there was a few pixels around it!!

0_0 0_0 0_0 :huh: :ph34r: ;) :p :D :lol: ;) ;)

plz help me!! T_T

Don't be daft jadiebloop ;)

There's nothing sinister about a V1 running out of batteries... it is just a glitch on the tama and a co-incidence that it looks like a gun to you... lol ;)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

well it had the shape of a pistol but no details on it... and i woke next morning it was gone.

i wasnt worried it hated me or somthing.. i just thought why on earth did that happen?

hmm maybe your tama still had a bit of battery but it could only generate a couple of pixels and then ones it did generate happened to look like a gun to you.

Sometimes the Battery Low symbol can look a little sinister. Also, if you try to connect, the battery low symbol will come on when the battery is a LITTLE low, and then it will stop, and if you try to connect again, it will start flashing again. For some reason sometimes the symbol goes away. Also, if the battery is REALLY low, some pixels dissappear and leave a random shape.

So that's probably what happened!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back