Sign in to follow this  
Cutelilteen

I put a costume on my pet

OK so a got a code for a costume and I got the costume, but I don't really like the way it looks so is there anyway I can take it off my pet? I liked my pet better before the costume

The costume will stay on for the day and when

your pet wakes up tomorrow it will be gone.

:blink:

OK so a got a code for a costume and I got the costume, but I don't really like the way it looks so is there anyway I can take it off my pet? I liked my pet better before the costume

Just set the time so your Tama will go to sleep and wake it up. It never wears it asleep!

:wacko: Oh! I had the same problem when i got my first tamagotchi! just set the time for something really late, like 9:00PM,and it will fall asleep.Then set it back to the regular time again so it wakes up. When it wakes up the costume will be gone!

this has been explained many many many MANY MANYY times !!

please look around and try to find an answer before you post a topic!!!

To get rid of the cotume your tamagotchi is wearing, simply set the time to the time he goes to bed. The rare costume ( which you get when entered all codes ) will go back to your items list after use. However the other costume, that costs 2500p is only a one use :furawatchi:

I hope this helps,

- Fooet

yeah, just wait for it to go to sleep and it will take it off. you can set the time to when it goes to sleep and change the time back and the costume will be taken off, the hohotchi costume, you can use unlimited times, but the nyatchi costume is a one time use.