Sign in to follow this  
Guest silver_unicorn

My tama commited suicide!!!

Guest silver_unicorn

I left it in ma bag wid no happy hearts(accidently!!!) :huh: and it DIED an hour later... HOW COULD THIS BE??????

How could that be? I left mine for a day(I lost my beloved tamagotchi) all hearts empty and it is still alive.

My first incarnation on tama connection died unexpectedly like that... I was in a seminar and didn't check it for a few hours (forgot about the pause function). I think some others have said it occasionally happens.

Sometimes mine can go for a day and a half without dying and then others croak when they're left alone for a few hours. It's weird, and sometimes very frustrating.

tell me about it, sometimes it can be really frustrating:(

I can gladly say I haven't had that awful experince yet, hopeful I never do.

mines names are Kayla and Brian and they weigh the most it can weigh! :) how do I make mine lose weight? (i am new @ this)

Umm..Don't feed it snacks so much!!! Only feed snacks if you NEED him to gain weight to play a game, and he won't eat a meal.

To make them lose weight, just play games! With 99 lbs, it'll take a while, though.

everytime I read this title a burst out laughing :)

I left it in ma bag wid no happy hearts(accidently!!!) :) and it DIED an hour later... HOW COULD THIS BE??????

it died of depression, it didn't committ suicide. i thought my tama was committing suicide when i had an itchigotchi and it was running and falling! lol!

Guest silver_unicorn

Thank you Everyone!:sniff:

By the wayyyyyy......

How do ya pause it? :( :lol: :lol:

everytime I read this title a burst out laughing :lol:

Same here. It is pretty funny!!!! :(

That title sure is funny, I was imagining how your tama jumped off a high building :lol:

As far as I know a character can only get sick for a certain amount of times. For instance five times and after that it can die :(

Thank you Everyone!:sniff:

By the wayyyyyy......

How do ya pause it? :(  :lol:  :lol:

To pause ut tama press 'a' and hold it 4 a few seconds then press 'c' and ur chracter will be there with the word 'PAUSE'. Hope this helps :lol: :lol: [/size][/font]

To pause just press a and hold then press b. it shouold say pause. do the same to unpause.

a and c is to turn the sound off.