Tamgotchi Corner shop 2 is coming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv2maniac

Reaction score
I was on the tamagotchi.com site when I saw that on the front page it said tamagotchi connection corner shop 2 coming soon (for nintendo ds). I clicked on it and found out it comes out this winter in 2006.

Features:
Tons of Tamagotchis: Over 100 Tamagotchis appear in Corner Shop 2!

Intelligent Tamagotchis: Your Tamagotchi partner has different "Friendship" levels that affect the dialogue!

Communicate wirelessly: Trade items and send message cards with your friends!

Send your friends personalized greetings: Take in-game screenshots, add notes, and send to your friends via wireless connection!

Use more than your stylus: Sing along with music at the concert using the microphone on your DS!

It looks really cool but I don't have a nintendo ds yet so when it comes out I probably won't be able to use it unless my friend gets the game.

Click https://bandai.namco.com/games/tama_cs2_ds.html' target='_blank'> for more information.

Cool! I don't have a DS yet but my cuz' and friends do. It sounds cool and I can't wait for it to come out. Good find. :angry: I saw it on Tamagochi.com today and went straight to TT to see if anyone had posted yet. I found yours! You might want to add some links and/or pics and a bit more info. Admin will probably put something about the CornerShop2 in the news soon.

-Kim

Ya I've heard about it too! I have a dark blue nintendo DS...maybe I should get it when it comes out! (i better start saving my money) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back