help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hottbabe

Reaction score
Both of my tamagotchis made a baby, and they have not left the screen. It has been more than 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? When will the parent tama leave the screen, so that i could have another generation? Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of my tamagotchis made a baby, and they have not left the screen. It has been more than 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? When will the parent tama leave the screen, so that i could have another generation? Please help.
dont worry, if its been 24 hours, then it'll probabaly leave sometime when its sleeping.

I think hotbabe is right but I think it also dosn't think its work is done yet.

But anything can be true.

Thank you both for your replies. The parents left when the babies were asleep.

:p i just gott 1 of dem tamagotchis...(my 1st)... and i donno da names... so after 4 or 5 days it became a adult...and yeh... da adult looked ugly so i reset it and when it became a child it wass da same wun b4... den when it became a teen... it wass da same then adult da same... :) how do i change it to wun of dem differnt tamagotchis...

hey guys! what happens when the adult leaves and the baby is left behind? any special animation? i missed it watching the olympics. i was upstairs and left my tama downstairs.

The parent leaves it's baby at midnight, so you'll either have to stay up or forward the time to see it. At midnight, the lights will come on and the parent will be standing still on the screen, staring at the sleeping baby for a few minutes. Then, it will say goodbye and it will float off the screen, leaving the baby behind. Then the lights will go off again and the baby will sleep.

i just gott 1 of dem tamagotchis...(my 1st)... and i donno da names... so after 4 or 5 days it became a adult...and yeh... da adult looked ugly so i reset it and when it became a child it wass da same wun b4... den when it became a teen... it wass da same then adult da same...  how do i change it to wun of dem differnt tamagotchis...

Hi ragnarok! If I'm understanding you correctly, then it all depends on how well you take care of your tama.. for example, if you treat it *perfectly* you get mimitchi. Just try and keep them with you and take care of them as soon as one of the hearts empties or clean up right away if there's a poo on the screen. also, you should try and play some extra games each day (i've heard that if you play extra games it keeps it's body points up or something)

I hope this helped and good luck!! :)

Hi ragnarok! If I'm understanding you correctly, then it all depends on how well you take care of your tama.. for example, if you treat it *perfectly* you get mimitchi. Just try and keep them with you and take care of them as soon as one of the hearts empties or clean up right away if there's a poo on the screen. also, you should try and play some extra games each day (i've heard that if you play extra games it keeps it's body points up or something)

I hope this helped and good luck!! :)
acutally if you treat it perfectly with no misses youll get mametchi, or, mimitchi, it depends on what generation you have. because for the first gen. the default character is itchigotchi.......... of course then again i could be completly wrong! lol :lol:

i didnt know that good thing i know now i was gonna restart mine cause i didnt like itchigotchi but im glad i didnt and i didnt cause i want more generations

acutally if you treat it perfectly with no misses youll get mametchi, or, mimitchi, it depends on what generation you have. because for the first gen. the default character is itchigotchi.......... of course then again i could be completly wrong! lol ;)
Yeah, on Tamagotchi Square it says that you'll get Marutchi (rebellious phase) and Ichigotchi (puberty phase) the very first time you play.

Yeah, on Tamagotchi Square it says that you'll get Marutchi (rebellious phase) and Ichigotchi (puberty phase) the very first time you play.
It does? Mine was hitodetchi then ufotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back