I put costume on my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawhat39

Reaction score
after i put costume on tamagotchi it coulddnt change back plz help i dont like this tamagotchi character.PLZ HELP !!!

Oh, People have this problem a lot. Its actually really easy. All you have to do is reset the time (by pressing B while your tamagotchi isnt doing anything and then press A and C at the same time)to a time really late like 10:30 PM so your tamagotchi goes to sleep. Then set it back to regular time and the costume won't be there. Thats if you want it off right away. Other wise you can just wait until it goes to sleep and when it wakes up the costume will be gone.

goodluck :ichigotchi:

ok, even though these kind of topics have been reapeatatly asked, the tamagotchi costume comes off as soon as it goes to bed. just simply set the time to 10:00 PM if you want the costume off. But, next time before posting a question, please search the forum using the search function for any simular topics instead of making a whole new topic.

thanks

looknohands

And a reminder, you can also put another costume on if you don't like that one.

no thats only the first time u put it on

cuz i changed his costume once and now it wont let me anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back