No items? Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olzidude

Reaction score
Ok..so I have a new Tamagotchi. I won a couple of things from the website (suitcase and shoes). I did the password..the lovely shoes and suitcase popped out of the box.

But there's nothing in my items list?

Is it broken?

Oh and also...I don't have the option to buy a plane ticket in the shop??

The things you win (that is, you don't have to pay for) are souvenirs. They'll be in your souvenir list. Souvenirs are arranged in the list by their pre-assigned number. Souvenirs that you haven't yet acquired don't show up in the list, but there's a blank spot in the list where they go. For example, if you have souvenir #1 and #5, the list will show #1, blank, blank, blank (these are where #2 through #4 go), then #5, then blanks through to the end of the list (the list goes up to #32).

Travel tickets are sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see any now, check back in about 4-6 hours. You may not see any for a couple of days, but eventually they'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the tickets are expensive (several thousand Gotchi points each).

you earn money by playing games and then you go to to shop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back