i want to mate my tamas as elders.help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mah-ctt00

Reaction score
i need to know exactaly what to do to mate old timer tamas plz help

You are not allowed to mate elders, only when they are adults. You can still connect with them, and maybe fall in love, but you can't have get married and have baby Tama's. :wub:

~Tama-Love~

Ok, now THAT is not true! You can mate tamagotchi's as elders! That's the ONLY way you can get Oyajitchi! I did it on genoration 5 of my tamagotchi, about 4 genorations ago. DON'T SAY STUFF UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT YOURSELF!

mah-ctt00:

Ok, here's what you do:

Step 1: Make sure you tamagotchi's are boy and girl.

Step 2: Connect them ALOT when they are teens, keep connecting until there are 4 happy faces.

Step 3: Their happy faces should have turned into hearts, and if they did, DO NOT connect them, they will mate early.

Step 4: Wait until they turn into oldies between the ages of 10 and 20.

Step 5: When they are oldies, then you can connect them and they will have 2 babies.

Hope I helped!

You are not allowed to mate elders, only when they are adults. You can still connect with them, and maybe fall in love, but you can't have get married and have baby Tama's. :wub:
~Tama-Love~
Accually, you can.

They mate just like the Adults. But when they mate, their baby's will evolve into the secret character, Oyajitchi at the toddler stage. Good Luck! :wub:

//CS

You could also connect A LOT and make them come to each others places until they're happy faces are alot and then use the love potion(honey) on one of them. The tamagotchi that you DIDN'T use the potion on has to come to the tamagotchi's place that drank the potion. Then they might mate. I hope this helps you. :wub:

-Tamarox352

Accually, you can.They mate just like the Adults. But when they mate, their baby's will evolve into the secret character, Oyajitchi at the toddler stage. Good Luck! :wub:

//CS
My mistake! :lol: I was thinking about something else, so sorry everyone for the mistake! :D Thanks for catching it Chocosilver! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

My mistake! :wub: I was thinking about something else, so sorry everyone for the mistake! :lol: Thanks for catching it Chocosilver! :wub:
~Tama-Love~
No problom. I'm always here to help!

//CS

Hi!

U wouldn't believe what happened! I went up 2 check on my 6 year old ;) and guess what? HE WAS AN OLDIE! First of all, he was only 6, and secondly the match maker never came, even when I changed the time!

Weird, huh?

Rey Mysterio

well you can have them both visit eachother, give gifts, and play games together...and i think there is something that you are suppose to do with the tamas and i cant remember but goes in the order MFMFMF and yeah sorry i cant remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back