Sign in to follow this  

i donno what happened but i tock the love potion and my tama hade two love hearts and it looked funny what happened :)

I have never taken the love potion on my tama before. But, if i do, ill see what happenmends

I just got my tama to have it and it is doing the same thing. It has been doing it for a while now... and even if i press a butten, it still wont stop doing it. I wonder what it is thinking.

I also connected it with my other V2 and i wanted to see if they would fall in love... but one of them is a teen and the other is an adult, so it didint work... I wonder if they were both adults, if they would of fallen in love!?!

I dont know....know i am scared to use it :lol:

After a while, my tamagotchi just went back to normal. I personally do not see the point in it... But, it was cute :unsure: :lol:

O...that kinda blows; but if you said it was cute mabey i should try it out... how long did it last? did it make your character any happier?

Is this the "Hair Potion" everyone is talking about with the code, or is this an item you can buy in the shop?