EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!

5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, this seems to be a glitch experienced by a few people.

I've heard at least 5 claims of this occuring.

//CS

Can you try to draw that poop thingy? And also how does it starts to spit that thing out? It doesn't have to be moving though.

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

What happened???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
It's very weird but DEFINITELY not a glitch! Bandai obviously had to make up the routine of the eating, barfing and stuff. Incredibly gross, though, I agree! :ph34r:

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

What happened???? :huh: :( :( :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
Why would you feed it poop? And probably your tama was barfing, because poo is poison that comes out of your body (now don't ask me where I learned that...), so it was getting out the poison. And it probably said "DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA" because otherwise, it would break, or maybe die.

Well, it is disgustin. :( and it happened to a girl at my school, i only saw when it floated. :( but coz tamas do life like things,

bandai took it a step further to when tamagotchis go mental and then get sick :huh: lol. i kinda feel sorry wot happened to it

It happened to a girl?

Wow!

And also fthree people said that happened to them!

Wow again! :huh:

Eww, that's gross. And strangely I want to try it! lol, and by the way I'm a GIRL! lol, okay.

-TR352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back