Tama glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMaria

Reaction score
My tamas battery went all flat right,

so i re-placed it and only 2 weeks later it

goes flat YET AGAIN!!!!!

I only replaced it weeks ago!!!

Usually it goes for one month!!!!

Any explaination????

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've taken your IR transmitter or receiver out, don't even TOUCH the connecting menu or it will do this. If you haven't, then just don't connect at all. Is that okay? I mean, you CAN live without connecting.

My tamas battery went all flat right,so i re-placed it and only 2 weeks later it

goes flat YET AGAIN!!!!!

I only replaced it weeks ago!!!

Usually it goes for one month!!!!

Any explaination????
Only thing i can think of is...

Broken tama :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes it might be because you got a bad battery. I once had that same problem, but when I bought another battery of a different brand, my tama lasted 3 months! :wacko: Maybe you should return the battery and goet another one. Hope I helped! :hitodetchi:

It actually depends on alot of factors. Like one person said, connecting alot drains your battery. Sound and the type of battery are some other factors. If you leave the sound alot and connect frequently, your battery gets drained.

I tend to purchase my batteries from the dollar store, because they usually last around 2 months for me. But thats because I don't connect so often and I tend to leave the sound off since it annoys my siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back