Sign in to follow this  
niko

help!!! an X??

I wish i had a pic of this. it looks like a coffee cup with an x through it.it flashes on my screen. i tried to connect, it kept failing and then i stopped and then this thing is flashing.. has anyone else had this happen?? i dont know how to get rid of it and i dont even know what it is.. help!!

Could it just be the low-battery warning? I've heard they go through batteries a lot quicker than the old ones...

I was just going to post a question about this. I was connecting my two Connections (Young Mimitchis) and suddenly I saw the same picture on my screen and I had to press the reset button and press download to play with my Tamagotchi again. Only one Tamagotchi did this, and it is the one that I have been playing with for almost two weeks now. Could the batteries be weakening already?!

Aubrey

Whoa, after only TWO weeks? Geez, I thought they were supposed to last 4 months... *starts muttering curses under her breath*

That's exactly what I thought. Oh well, I knew that there had to be a reason why they provide an extra battery in the package!

Aubrey

Neither did I... :)

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :) I was yust connecting Puka and Yoh when the battery with an X through it came on and I had to reset and downloan Puka! But hes fine now :lol:

Well using infra red, uses more battery then basic functions, so maybe, it just dosen't have enough battery to connect them. :)

Well, no offence, but the TamCon batteries don't seem to last very long. I've had mine for about 10 (ish?) weeks and it's still running just fine.

Hey,maby both batteries last 4 months lol :) ,jk, just a guess

i think it was the batteries.. i did end up changing them. it just seemed extremely weird that after a week that the batteries to both of the tamagotchis decided to die..i cant wait another week til the extra battery dies so i can go out and buy good batteries for them.

what do you mean download. is it a feature so that when the batteries die you dont have to start over?sry im a newb

Yes, this feature was added due to many people losing there tama's due to battery's running out, you can check section 4 of the instruction manual at the bottom right, to see a detailed description, ;)

Mine's a UK tamaconnex, is that why I dint get a spare batt? ;)

THIS IS RIDICULOS! I have had my lime green connection for 15 days, form the 10th to today, and the baterry went dead, i had to change it and download him back, thank god i had just connected before the battery died, this REALLY REALLY REALLY sucks, i can't buy a extra battery every 15 days, anyone know a battery that will fit into connection that lasts longer then the CR-2032 3V, and how much do they CR 3V cost, even if they give a extra battery, and each one lasts 15 days, that means in total the battery life thats included is 1 month, this is ridiculos i am so pist...