help!!! an X??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

niko

Reaction score
I wish i had a pic of this. it looks like a coffee cup with an x through it.it flashes on my screen. i tried to connect, it kept failing and then i stopped and then this thing is flashing.. has anyone else had this happen?? i dont know how to get rid of it and i dont even know what it is.. help!!

Could it just be the low-battery warning? I've heard they go through batteries a lot quicker than the old ones...

I was just going to post a question about this. I was connecting my two Connections (Young Mimitchis) and suddenly I saw the same picture on my screen and I had to press the reset button and press download to play with my Tamagotchi again. Only one Tamagotchi did this, and it is the one that I have been playing with for almost two weeks now. Could the batteries be weakening already?!

Aubrey

That's exactly what I thought. Oh well, I knew that there had to be a reason why they provide an extra battery in the package!

Aubrey

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :) I was yust connecting Puka and Yoh when the battery with an X through it came on and I had to reset and downloan Puka! But hes fine now :lol:

Well using infra red, uses more battery then basic functions, so maybe, it just dosen't have enough battery to connect them. :)

Well, no offence, but the TamCon batteries don't seem to last very long. I've had mine for about 10 (ish?) weeks and it's still running just fine.

Hey,maby both batteries last 4 months lol :) ,jk, just a guess

i think it was the batteries.. i did end up changing them. it just seemed extremely weird that after a week that the batteries to both of the tamagotchis decided to die..i cant wait another week til the extra battery dies so i can go out and buy good batteries for them.

what do you mean download. is it a feature so that when the batteries die you dont have to start over?sry im a newb

Yes, this feature was added due to many people losing there tama's due to battery's running out, you can check section 4 of the instruction manual at the bottom right, to see a detailed description, ;)

THIS IS RIDICULOS! I have had my lime green connection for 15 days, form the 10th to today, and the baterry went dead, i had to change it and download him back, thank god i had just connected before the battery died, this REALLY REALLY REALLY sucks, i can't buy a extra battery every 15 days, anyone know a battery that will fit into connection that lasts longer then the CR-2032 3V, and how much do they CR 3V cost, even if they give a extra battery, and each one lasts 15 days, that means in total the battery life thats included is 1 month, this is ridiculos i am so pist...

i think it was the batteries.. i did end up changing them. it just seemed extremely weird that after a week that the batteries to both of the tamagotchis decided to die..i cant wait another week til the extra battery dies so i can go out and buy good batteries for them.
Maybe Niko is right. Maybe the batteries that come with the tama cons are cheap ones. So maybe if you buy good ones they last longer. I'm trying to think positive.

So am i, thats usually trus, i will try and find a Duracell, or Malox brand CR 3V, thats the hole point to get a good brand one, these are just bogus ones made to distribute with the tama's cause there cheap, it's gonna be hard to find the right batteries though, maybe at a tool store or something, or radio shack...

Well I already had mine die on me as well (as mentioned in the Group Hatch #2 thread). Let's try to give Bandai the benefit of the doubt and hold out for another couple of weeks to see if these replacement batteries die too. We can go from there instead of getting upset now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back