Tamagotchi Connection V3 TamaKing Ed.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldentamagotchi

Reaction score
Hi! I'm getting a really rare Tamagotchi known as Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 TamaKing LM Edition. It is from the Hong Kong toy show (I am ordering one off ToyWiz)

and I was wondering if it was in English. If its not, I can't use it. It does say TamaTown on the box, but its from the Hong Kong toy show. So if anyone knows can they tell me?

Hi! I'm getting a really rare Tamagotchi known as Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 TamaKing LM Edition. It is from the Hong Kong toy show (I am ordering one off ToyWiz)and I was wondering if it was in English. If its not, I can't use it. It does say TamaTown on the box, but its from the Hong Kong toy show. So if anyone knows can they tell me?
I have seen only two languages used on Tamagotchis: Japanese on the Japanese models (such as KeiTama, EnTama, UraTama), and English on the rest-of-the-world models (meaning Connexion/Connection V1, V2, V3).

If they're listing TamaTown on the box, it should be in English. The instruction manual may be in Chinese & English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back