Perfect weight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

Reaction score
I'm not strictley a new pet owner as such (I will be when my V2 comes!) but I still need some simple advise.

I realy, realy, realy want to get an *OAT* (Old Age Tamagotchi) but it always dies before it has time to get to that point.

I just need to know the perfect tama weight (grams & lbs accsepted)

PS - I just got my first :unsure: and he's so adorable :lol: !

child 10lb

teen 25lb

adult 35lb

-i dont know for oldies, i prefer to mate my tama before that point-

I don't see why you want an oldie: I got them both on my connection at the age of ten and they are boring. They slowly munch bread and drink coffee and pull stupid faces when playing. They don't love either. My OATs weighed the same as the adults I had before (30lbs). If you don't want your Tama to die, keep it asleep till its 10 or 16 depending on Tama and then get it out of bed. It will soon transfigure into the OAT. :(

If you want an OAT, it will die and you will have to start in gen1. But if u do want one then when the matchmaker comes, it will ask you LOVE? Put NO. Then it will leave you with a OAT. Or, it can just utterly happen without even knowing your Tama would become a OAT.

Hopes this helps. :(

:( THEY HAD BABIES! :p

I Conected with my brother and they mated..For the first time ever!

PS Thank oyu for all your help! :(

I'm not strictley a new pet owner as such (I will be when my V2 comes!) but I still need some simple advise.
I realy, realy, realy want to get an *OAT* (Old Age Tamagotchi) but it always dies before it has time to get to that point.

I just need to know the perfect tama weight (grams & lbs accsepted)

PS - I just got my first :( and he's so adorable :( !
Yeah he is pretty sweet!

I have one now! Her name is Ki Ki!

I have had him 5 times! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back