nooooooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hedzx

Reaction score
so we (me and my brother) got adult tamagotchis and both wanted to get babies. we visited each other today and then on my screen fireworks came up and then my tamagotchi showed up and a baby dropped from the sky. the problem is that he didnt get one and so now we cant get G2 tamas at the same time. we really want both. do you know how to fix this? also, his hearts are full like our tamas are partners, but can he still see the match maker? if so then that way he can get a g2 tama too :angry: :blink: :blink: :D :D :angry: <--- cute

btw first post

This isn't fixable, it's how the tamagotchis work.

I wouldn't think the matchmaker would come to your brother, but it might.

This isn't fixable, it's how the tamagotchis work.
I wouldn't think the matchmaker would come to your brother, but it might.
can both have an egg at the same time or only one gets an egg.

Normally, if you mate your tamagotchi with another tamagotchi by connection, the female will have two babies. Shortly after the second baby is born, it will jump off the screen to go live with the father.

It sounds like there was a communication error during mating-by-connection. The mother didn't recognize that it mated, but the father received a baby anyway.

In this case the mother is still available to mate with other tamagotchis by connection, or by matchmaker.

Sounds like the tama with no baby failed to connect, this happens sometimes, very unlucky to happen at such an important event :angry:

Maybe reset and download to last major event may work?

I don't know that it will though , sorry :(

I'm in total agreement with binary (see above). Being in love with another Tamagotchi may affect your Tamagotchi's chances of getting the Matchmaker. Delete the Tamagotchi from the Friends List - go into Friends List and find the right Tamagotchi, then press B, then A, then go to YES, then YES again. Now you will probably be able to get the Matchmaker. Hope it works! I know how it feels when it won't get the Matchmaker - really really annoying!

StarTama :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back