The Tamagotchi Version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you rate the new v2

• 0 -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

• OFF THE CHART!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am inpressed with it. I would not go off the chart, but it is a good tamagotchi... I think i prefer the keitai... But, i havent made up my mind.

Considering that it has more characters than possibly any other Tamagotchi, I'd have to say it's the best one I've ever used.

I am also satisfied because there are some great improvements on V1, and it's not the exact same experience. Very good indeed.

Hopefully, I'm getting mine tonight (26-Apr-2005 1930h), but they do look good and sound good too.

That's right JC it's me your worst nightmear! HAKU!!! :D

PS - I just got my first :D and he's adorable :(

OFF THE CHART!!!!! I love the new v.2- great colours, better characters and new ides, great@@!!

I voted for 8

It's pretty good, don't get me wrong, but I think there's always room for improvement.

I do enjoy it though, very much.

I like the V2 a great deal but I think I may prefer the keitai because one can accumulate points faster, the games are more fun, and there are more cute features with the keitai. Overall I love the V2, as it bridges the gap between V1 and keitai. I have every type of V2, so I will add more info as I learn it, since I have only been using my aussie V2 for a week or so and the other are fairly new.

ive got a v2 and v1 how bout you? :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol: ;)

it rocks

Last edited by a moderator:
i would liek to vote, but i dont have one yet. i have a Keitai on the way from Japan, so if they're sortof the same, i could vote in about a week.

Besides that, i will have to wait to pick one up in England or when they come out here. THEN i will post my formal opinions on it. but by the sounds of it, i'm already gonna give it a 10+ :blink:

awww! i want one! i've been looking on ebay for one but the bidding is higher than 20$ and i know that eventually theyll come here for 15 so i'm cheap and i dont'w ant to pay more haha. where did everyone get theirs [if in the united states]? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back