Sign in to follow this  
Tamagoyaki

Stuck on insecure mode

This morning I went to check on my tama (I woke up about 2 hours after it did), and it was being "insecure." I kept going to discipline to try and pet it, but whenever I pressed the B button for pet, it wouldn't do anything, it would just go back to the main screen. I can't do anything with my tama until it's been disciplined, but I can't seem to pet it. What can I do about this?

This morning I went to check on my tama (I woke up about 2 hours after it did), and it was being "insecure." I kept going to discipline to try and pet it, but whenever I pressed the B button for pet, it wouldn't do anything, it would just go back to the main screen. I can't do anything with my tama until it's been disciplined, but I can't seem to pet it. What can I do about this?

feed it a snack, my tama was insecure on thursday and friday cuz i had to ignore it because i wass at some dumb retreat thing with my school and there was never a time when i wasnt surrounded by snitches, so, i just gave him a snack and he was all better!

If a Tamagotchi feels neglected, it may start pouting or begging. Try playing some games with it to cheer him/her up.

What's "insecure"? Is that when it's crying? Because I discipline mine whenever it does that, and it goes away... lol.