Does your Tama get bruised?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of them does.Data,my orange w/bursts.It was due to my own carelessness.I accidently banged him against a metal desk when I bent down to get a magazine out of it ( I was wearing him around my neck at the time ) .It's only a tiny scratch though and he doesn't seem to mind.

They seem to get scratches easily. I'm going to snag some cases when I have the chance, or just some baby socks to put them in if i have to take them somewhere so they don't bang together...

Supposedly you can buff out scratches with a cd repair kit but having never tried it I won't say if it's true or not...

My ones do. They have minor ones though.

I agree, they do get bumped and scratched easly.

Yes,but it's a small scrtach on the screen. I don't know how I made the scratch though.

tBay is the new buy/sell/trade area of TamaTalk! It's in the submenu, you should check it out!

Ratstar: Awesome! I should have some around next week. I'll PM you and let you know when.

My tamagotchis are covered in scratches. I'm trying to take better care of my new tamagotci by keeping the sticker to cover the screen, but it isn't working very well.

I made some tamagotchi case's for my tama because the screen keeps on getting scratched, its really annoying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back