*~Tamagotchi~*

Does anybody like nintendogs?

Do you like nintendogs?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like nintendogs?

• Yes! But I don't have the game :(
    • Yes! I have the game!
    • No! I have the game and it's boring!
    • No! I don't have the game and I don't want it!
    • What's nintendogs?
    • Nintendogs? xD I only play with tamagotchi!

I had a board on Nintendogs... you can look at the page of older boards and see my posts. Have 8 dogs and seaside house! Yay! <_< It's so much fun.

OOHH!! I HECKA LOVE NINETNDOGS!!!!! I HAVE LAD+FRIENDS, AND LIKE 10 DOGS!!! ALSO IM AN XPERT!! I WANT UR LINK ANYWAY AND I WANNA JOIN! NO ONE LIVES NINTENDOGS MORE THAN ME!!!!!

10 dogs are not possible unless you have more than one game. Or if you are counting the dogs you have disowned, perhaps?

I know a lot about Nintendogs too... I think? Yay! <_<

I found my D.S. and I still only have frisky but I'm getting a toy poodle and a daschund soon.NINTENDOGS ROCK!!!

I don't really like Nintendogs.

When I first got it over a year ago, I actually sort of liked it. But after a while it got too repetitive. The same things over and over again. I stopped playing it for a while.

Recently, I decided to try playing it again. It wasn't any better than before. Whenever I turned it on, I fed the dogs and washed them. I took one of them for a walk, but it wasn't interesting at all.

If I'm playing a virtual dog game, I prefer something that allows the dogs to actually get older, and eventually be able to breed. =)

I don't really like Nintendogs.

When I first got it over a year ago, I actually sort of liked it. But after a while it got too repetitive. The same things over and over again. I stopped playing it for a while.

Recently, I decided to try playing it again. It wasn't any better than before. Whenever I turned it on, I fed the dogs and washed them. I took one of them for a walk, but it wasn't interesting at all.

If I'm playing a virtual dog game, I prefer something that allows the dogs to actually get older, and eventually be able to breed. =)

There is a reason they don't have life cycles. The creators wanted interaction to be the main point of the game, not so much of taking care of the puppies.

Breeding would have been fun, but I wouldn't want kids to see that. o.o And the puppies have to grow up and die. :)