Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
All my friends have debugged their tamagotchi. I would like to do that to mine, but before id like to know if anybody tried to debug thier tama and they screwed it up. I dont wanna ruin my tama! And can anybody pleeeeease post a chart with all the debug mode characters?

YOUR POST MAKES LOTS OF MIRACLES FOR OTHERS!

i have the same picture as you best bud! but anyways i think you should its really fun and all you can choose the charaters that you want without of coures taking risks and your tama dieing. i think you should debugg it you can have lots more fun with your debugged tama than your normal tama. come on your my best friend you won't screw up your tama you know everything about tama's your the best when it comes to them. you have never screw up anything!and when it comes to this stuff i don't ly.

your bud nicole

Here, go to TamaLove. That'll teach ya all you need to know about debugging.

Anyways, yes I tried debugging. It didn't work for me, so I was really worried what would happen. Lol I did get an egg, but it was a deranged looking one. Then I set the clock and everything, and DID NOT get to choose a character. I then could play with my Tama like normal, exept I had the hyperspeed mode!! :D So I figured, "Hey, My Tama's messed up, why not try to mess around with some other things??" I tried scratching some of the other circles back there, and I got the Hamaburger dude!! The only thing was, you couldn't do any thing with him, only watch him. So I got the thin screwdriver I had for those tiny screws, and I scratched the centers of all the circles I messed up. Luckly, I was able to fix my Tama. If you do decide to debug your Tama, do remember that IT IS NOT allways reversible. Some people just end up with a broken Tama. So I'm warning you, debugging your Tama is a BIG RISK!! But I heard it can be fun, choosing from all those unknown characters. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm not good with things like that, so I ended up somehow messing up the sound on my tama, there is none, heh. n_n; But personally, I think it ruins the point of tamagotchi. I mean, if you can just get whatever character you want, what's the point? And not to mention the debug characters are always boys, except for the ShiroBabitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back