same characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ServedFrshDaily

Reaction score
i'm already on the third generation with one of my tama's and second on another, and i keep getting the SAME adult characters over and over, masktchi (sp), it really does suck, but does anyone have any advice?

take care of ur tama differently ... itd epends on how u take care of ur tama .. like thats what character u will get!

if u take care of it really good w/out any misses, it will turn into a mimitchi or mametchi!

*(those are the two best characters u can get i'm pretty sure i think! lol. )*

i'm already on the third generation with one of my tama's and second on another, and i keep getting the SAME adult characters over and over, masktchi (sp), it really does suck, but does anyone have any advice?
You must look after it better! Do that by putting it to sleep during class so it doesn't lose any hearts. That is my trick! Good luck, hope you get a better character!

Of course you can also debug it! I know what you mean by repeat characters. I once got Tarkotchi (potato with legs) three times! But on the next generation I put it to sleep and it turned into a Mametchi! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back