WOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER :D BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! :D :D :D

I have heard of tat happining but it has never happed to me I am not sure that it is a glitch but it probaly is

it's happened to me before a few times, not as a matchmaker,but it turned my adult into a babyagain, and it started crying... but it went back to normal, it's not a glitch.

yes, this is normal, dont forget 2 fill up the hearts after this happened cause theyre all gone

No I mean it stayd the mach maker for 4 days!!!!Isn't that a little strange? :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just a glitch, V3s have tons of them! And the Matchmaker is a character, called an Otokitchi. It is an Old Timer, the stage after adult. If the Tamagotchi turned back into its regular character after several days, maybe it froze in some strange way. Weird :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: .

StarTama :gozarutchi:

thats really weird coz usually u turn into the mathmaker 4 a few seconds then u turn back... thats very odd indeed!!

YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER :blink: BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! :D :blink: :blink:
Nope this is normal! Sometimes the chest causes odd things to happen! Tama's can turn into a Baby or a oldie for a limited amout of preset time. Chests can send amazing amouts of money that will automaticly send to your point bin. :D

YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER :blink: BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! :D :D :blink:
it stayed the old lady for a whole day?!!!

well, at least your tama changed back!

I hope nothing is wronge with you tama.

~tamasara1

if this is true it has 2 b a glitch i think

YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER :huh: BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! :D :mametchi: :mametchi:
Mine did it when it wos a teen and It changed back immediately!

It happened to me, but not 4 a whole day

btw, my sister's tama's volume went wierd and cleared up afta 2 days. Why?

Nope this is normal! Sometimes the chest causes odd things to happen! Tama's can turn into a Baby or a oldie for a limited amout of preset time. Chests can send amazing amouts of money that will automaticly send to your point bin. :)
Yes that's true ^.^ also I tip that I find works is to wait a whole before opening the chest sometimes I do that and get 3000p!

♪♪dd545♪♪

my pesonal openon is maby it was supostu be a costume because a costume stays on un till your tama goes to bed! :blink:

YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER ;) BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! ;) ;) :D
Usually it only is a MMaker for a minute, but that definetly is a weird expereince! B) Maybe it IS a glitch, alot of tamas have goofy glitches, like having 99 balls in their Items Inventory, the old fave, tamas eating poop, poop in shop, tamas eating unusual foods.........maybe it is just one of them! That never happened to me. It would be even WEIRDER if it did not lose all it's Happy and Hungry bubbles! ;) I agree, it IS something to "WOW" about! ;) Ask around soem more tamagotchi sites for help, advice, tips, and more, that is my advice to find out about your.....weird...tamagotchi. If this weird stuff keeps happening, I advise to completely reset it or buy a new V3, my advice. :D

Best,

-Fur ;)

It is possible that your tamagotchi may turn into a matchmaker from the chest. But for a whole day? It never happened to me...

It sounds like a glitch to me!

YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME THE OTHER DAY!!! I,LIKE,BOUGHT THE CHEST AND A PUFF OF SMOKE CAME OUT AND MY TAMA TURND INTO THE MACH MAKER :( BUT THEN IT STAYD THE MACHMAKER FOR ONE WHOLE DAY !IS IT A GLICH OR JUST SOMETHING REGULAR ?SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME iF THAT HAPPEND TO YOU!! :D :D ;)
Well, I've heard some people talking about this on a post. The member who started the post said that she/he just had to Down-Load their tama and it was fine. It wont really harm your tama, but will seem a little odd! Hope I helped!

-SilverHanatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back