Sign this tamagotchi petition to bring back the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0! Good idea! We could have the 90's all over again! =D

I command every tamatalk member to sign! =P But seriously, if most of the forum signed, Bandai might consider it, since Bandai considers us the official Tamagotchi forum pretty much...

Last edited by a moderator:
And it can't be -too- hard to reproduce the originals...since it's sort of taking a step back for Bandai right now (in comparison to the new Tamagotchis)

Sounds like a great idea to me! It'd be nice to be able to try out some of the ones that weren't released in North America ;)

They could do v2's of Ocean and all of them, since they did v2's of tama p1 and p2. Hmm... technically, the new tama v2's are v3's... :( ;)

Yeah, that's what I want Bandai to do -- bring back the Oceans, Angels and Devilgotchis but in the Connection V2 form! I would love them forever if they did that.... dunno if it's going to happen though. I can still hope ;)

But if they brought back the Tamagotchi and are making updated versions of it, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't go ahead and re run the line of 1997.

UMMM IMPOSSIBLE!!!

BANDAI CAN'T BRING THEM BACK!

(I ASKED THEM THAT TOO AND THEY SAID WE CAN'T)

hmmm? I doubt that, but they replyed they don't have any plans for that.

:lol: WOW! Im amazed at how many people found my Petiton!!!! That is my petition the person posted! lol :( Thanx for advertissing it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back