Horrible Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogfrog

Reaction score
The discipline icon on my Tama rarely comes up and i keep getting horrible characters...the one just now looks like it has a shaved head. When the icon came up I have pressed time out or praise but none of the training pips show. HELP!! How can I make it be trained?Any cheats?? ;) ;) ;)

Keep the sound of your Tamagotchi on. When your Tamagotchi has its back turned to you or it is crying, praise. If your Tamagotchi beeps and it still has one heart left in both hunger and happiness, give time out or punish, whatever your menu says (my v1 says punish, my v3 says time out).

Each time your tama calls for attention but has at least one heart of hunger and happy you should give it time out.

If your tama calls and is lonley (has it's back to you with a bubble coming from its head) you should praise it.

Each time one of these events happen and you give correct dicipline you'll get a training bar filled out.

It will be full well before it evolves into adult character.

Oh yes and if tama cries praise it too

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, all of you. The sound is on but how often does the training icon come up? Are there certain times of day? I tried to reset the time if I made the wrong choice eg gave discipline instead of praise, but that did not work. Also it does not always beep so you have to be lucky to catch it.

im not sure if theres sth like certain times 4 this, but i dont know a list

normally it should beep everytime it needs discipline

you cant undo actions by manipulating time, this works just with things happening each day at the same time, mainly shop and matchmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back