Sign in to follow this  
total_tama_kat

V2 TAMA!

OMG ive got a v2 tamagotchi and first i had a lil boy who turned in2 a STARFISH CHILD then it turned into a teenage mameaitch (i think thats how you spell it) then wen it became an adult it turned in2 an awful snake type creature with a weird duck head!!!

on ma 2nd genaration i had another baby boy that turned in2 a flat bumpy headed child hu then turn in2 this: ;) then it turn in2 ma adult n its SOOOO CUTE iv neva seen 1 b4. its one of the new characters! its a lil flyin duck/fox and its cute.

Guess wot:

TODAY IT HAD A BABY WITH A SHEEP LIKE TAMAGOTCHI

and i had a lil girl..

if youve got a v2 tell me wot charactors uve got plz!

hi
i've got a version2 too,i have a starfish chid at the moment.

all the tamagotchis i have had so far...
1g it was a girl it grew into a starfish child then a spaceship thing it grew into a mametetchi
2g it is a boy and was a kinakomotchi (blobby head child) and to day it grew into that adorable young mimitchi! ^_^

i hade a baby girl and then a normeal child then a spaceship then a dog
my 2nd wich is the one i am on now i have hade abay girl then one of those funny lookin choclate blob

Mine was a male boy, a marutchi and now it is a young Mametchi though it should transform soon! *grumbles*

hi iv got a faire tama its so cool its got a little with a maching dress its gona have a baby soon !!!!!!

i only have a debugged connection. no V2. But, is V2 and keitai the same?