Finally!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
At last! Suzi has had a baby boy! I've been waiting for ages! Gemma has had a baby girl. Hopefully I can breed them once they become adults! woot! :angry:

Congrats! Hope your family contues for many more generations.

Wow, Gen 8 already. I'm on Gen 2 now. The two parent Maskutchi just left, leaving me with two girl Tamagotchi. I have named them Mika and Toni, after the English translation of the Miracle Girls manga.

is it possible for 2 girls to make a baby? (It could be possible in TamaWorld) or will they have to be paid a visit by the match-maker?

Erm... when there's 2 babies right.. one with mum and one with dad... are they the same gender or random? :)

I think the genders of the 2 babies are random, although I'm not sure.

And no, two girls cannot have babies together. Science hasn't got that far yet! :)

Cool! I've named the boy Talis (I know it's weird, but still...) and the girl's called Misha. At the moment they are Oniotchis. I hope I get Memetchi this time. I'd laugh if I got Gozarutchi again despite taking good care of them. I mean, sure they are cool, but still...

Congrats! hope that they Breed well, let us know if they have Girls or Boys!

Link is SO cute!!!!

SaSsYcAt

the Matchmaker iz comming tommrow! i am gonna get a boy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back