Disicplining

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
Everytime my tama turns his back on me, i praise him. doesnt work usally why is it not responding to praise?

cus when his Happy heart are all the way down, he turns his back. whenever i praise him, he dosnt become haopy again, i have to give him snack a lot cus it wont work

when your happy hearts r empty, isnt it logical 2 feed snacks ?

praise will only do if he turns his back although theyre full

Also, play some of the games. If you win, her/his happy hearts will fill up.

Sometimes, if you lose your Tamagotchi for a day and you find it again, it'll be sick. When you cure it, it'll have its back towards you. Usually, Tamagotchis beg or have their back facing you when they need to fill up food and happiness hearts.

Sometimes, thats the issue, so if it's not doing anything after you praise, feed it and play games with it.

u need 2 feed it LOTS, then feed it lots of snacks. that should make it better. if the tama is COMPLETELY full and COMPLETELY happy, and still has its backturned 2 u, then punish it, and u will gain a training point.

hope i helped :D

you should praise it

punish works, 2, but its not necessary 2 make it cry/unhappy

do u get a discipline-stripe 4 this ?

No, dr. tam. You only get a discipline stripe for scolding your Tama if it is beeping without it's meters being empty, and it's not turning it's back to the screen.

When your tama has its back towards you, you should actually punish it. You should praise it when it's crying (you'll see little tears springing up in the air). When you punish your tama for turning its back towards you, you get a training bar.

And normally when your happy hearts are empty, it's good to feed a few snacks, but not too many. Then after that you play a few games and it will replace the hearts fully.

Hope this helped you out.

Yah when Its back is turned it doesnt always need praise check its hearts

u need 2 feed it LOTS, then feed it lots of snacks. that should make it better. if the tama is COMPLETELY full and COMPLETELY happy, and still has its backturned 2 u, then punish it, and u will gain a training point.
hope i helped :D
Accually, praise it, if it has it's back on you and it's happy and hungry hearts aren't empty, that means he's having his time out. Praise him and he will be happy. Punish him and he will get angry.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I've always went with this rule with mine: If he makes a beep, meters are full, and he is doing his normal thing, I do a time out. If he beeps with meters full, and he is doing ANYTHING (back turned, crying etc) I praise. It's always worked out fine and I always get a training bar for it.

Ignore my previous post. You are supposed to praise your tama when its back is turned to you. I tried it today, and it worked fine. Sorry about that, gals and guys :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back