Chao

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutbutter13

Reaction score
Anyone have any chao? I LOVE chao And I know lots about them. I have some on my game. :pochitchi:

Also you can tell eachother about your chao,post their stats,species,what hat they are wearing and more.

Just call it chaochat. XD

Anyone have any chao? I LOVE chao And I know lots about them. I have some on my game. :lol:
Also you can tell eachother about your chao,post their stats,species,what hat they are wearing and more.

Just call it chaochat. XD
Chao!

They so cute ^^

<3

i have the same game! :p i really like the Chaos but i can't seem to get them to grow up or mate ;) .
Search chao tips or see videos of people evolving or mating them.

P.S This thread is in my siggy. ^.^

I like chao. They're really cool :blink:

I dont really play much Sonic anymore. It really went downhill after Sonic Heroes.

I love the game choa, I dont actully have it some friends do they made me one my that super evil kind,(lol) its so cool. I really wanna get the game.....If I ever get gamecube ^_^

I love sonic adventerou sbattle 2 and shadow looks sooooooooooooooo cool i like it because i draw and i drew almost every character and if you have questions just contact me at [email protected] :blink: :angry: :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi: :angry: :wub: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back