Can you debug V2's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know... I don't think anyones tested it yet. Besides, no-one would want to open up there brand new Tamagotchi and fiddle with it, risking the fact that it might not work afterwords.

Now, eventhough you are talking of A ConneXion, the ConneXionV2 i think is very simular to the V1 ConnECTion. ie: The constant beep.

I think it might, but, i am not game enough to open my ones...

I am not sure.. but i think that they can.. but i may be wrong

:lol:

It more than likely CAN'T because the debugged characters are on the new one anyway.

Yeah... I don't want to open mine up. It's too nice to play with an enjoy at the moment. Maybe when I get sick of them and I can run down to the local Wal-Mart and pick up another for $10 if I break it, I will. But not right now :-D. Maybe someone will be brave enough to try and let us all know!

connexion cannot be debugged but a connections can and i am not sure if a tamagotchi v2 can debug

i mean because it's like what groovyme! said the debug characters are already in there. :D

But that means there might be even more characters, if you debug a v2! =O

Also, since they're so similar this time, I wonder if ConX's can be debugged too?

You can debug a tamagotchi Connection 2, I already did so last week. It gives 60 characters, almost similar to that of a debugged Connection. But i guess only 30-40 of them are playable characters.

The Connexion version 2 can not be debugged.

Oh and you will only get all the characters and not all the items as I was secretly hoping for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Natasja!

You're always so helpful when it comes to information ;-). I was going to eventually try the same thing too, but I think I'll skip this time since you'll only get characters.

Thanks Natasja!
You're always so helpful when it comes to information ;-). I was going to eventually try the same thing too, but I think I'll skip this time since you'll only get characters.
You're welcome :D The only advantage of a debugged Connection 2 is that you can choose whatever character you want and let them use the items. But on the other hand I wouldn't suggest taking a risk with your new tamagotchi.

If you want to earn points, I can suggest playing the last (slot) game (bet 9 points) and buy plants and shovels when your tama is older...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back