BATTERY DEAD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itchigotchi_pal

Reaction score
HEEEEELLLP!!! my tama's battery went dead! can I get it back from where it was?

Yes! Simply replace the battery and press Reset. Download and Reset should appear on the screen. Select Download and press B. Your Tama will return to the last major event in it's life.

thanx. it came back right when you posted that. but what i dont get is, nothing major happened today! :angry: It just started from 10:49 am, the time i played with it when it went

out! :lol:

I think they did upgrade the feature because when my U.S. ones battery died she had her baby and was going to leave that night. I just replaced the battery and rather than going back to the major event of when the baby was just born she left at 12:00am like she was supposed to. So I think it recovers up to the point the battery died which is even better.

-Copper

That's good. That'd stink if you just did something really good and then it cut off. I'd probably rip my hair out! lol

yeah its good they have that but when you take the battery out you have 30 seconds to swap then press download.

so u gotta be quick and it doesnt have to be the last major thing it just carries on from where it stopped.

hope that helped

and please dont rip your hair out :angry: lol :)

Are new batteries expensive? About how much? I have a v3 if that matters

Batteries are a few dollars if you buty them one at a time.

And when you DOWNLOAD, it starts up from the last major event. (i.e. waking up, evolving, going to sleep, etc.)

Hope I helped!

backstreet26 (ha, I never did that thing before!!)

All you have to do is buy a new battery and when you do you can just hit the button that sends it to your old Tama, the stuff might be messed up though. (Time, date etc.) Here's a trick till u get a new battery, hit the reset button it will still work but onky for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back