do you think dinkey dino suck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do dinkey dino suck

• YES?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • WHAT IS A DINKEY DINO?

• I DO BUT THEY WILL NEVER REPLACE TAMAGOTCHI?

• I HAVE 1?

• I HAVE 2?

• I HAVE 4?

• MORE THAN ALL OF THAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, any virtual pet that you can get at the Dollar General or the Dollar Tree must really suck. If you can get them at the Dollar Tree, they suck more than pixle chix do. I don't like buying cheap crummy virtual pets. They must be at least 14.99 US Dollars to even be worth playing. Only nanopets were 11.99 US Dollars and I love them. if you look at my siggy, you can see the info about my nano kitty's info. I update everyday on my nano kitty's and my tamagotchi's info so it'll always be up-todate. Only on school days It won't be updatd until the afternoon, maybe before school, I dunno.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Only the fake ones that you get at dollar stores suck. REAL dinkie dinos are okay though.
You mean the ones at the dollar store are fake? Cool, in that case, I might try to look for a REAL dinkie dino. :) Since I love dinosaurs <3

*~Tamagotchi~*

Yes, the real ones are very amusing! I have a yuki penguin (practically the same thing), and it's lovely. The gaphics aren't 100%, but I love the large variety of creative options. :) I think I'll stop by my local dollar tree tosee if they have some fakes- I've never tried one!

\(^o^)

Here is a real dinkie dino.

Fake ones you get at the dollar store look similar to this, except the fake ones are actually sucky multipets. Anything that says 24 in 1 or something like that is fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's pretty hard to find a real dinkie dino nowadays. I've never play with a fake one but I can definitively say that the real ones are very fun and very interesting.

If you feed it with fruits I will grow as a diplodocus, triceratops or other weed eater dinosaur

If you feed it with meat I will grow as a carnivorous dinosaur.

Long time ago.. I saw a Japanese Dinkie dino in a $.50 Machine.

I use to own one. They were pretty cool.

Yes, any virtual pet that you can get at the Dollar General or the Dollar Tree must really suck. If you can get them at the Dollar Tree, they suck more than pixle chix do. I don't like buying cheap crummy virtual pets. They must be at least 14.99 US Dollars to even be worth playing. Only nanopets were 11.99 US Dollars and I love them. if you look at my siggy, you can see the info about my nano kitty's info. I update everyday on my nano kitty's and my tamagotchi's info so it'll always be up-todate. Only on school days It won't be updatd until the afternoon, maybe before school, I dunno.
*~Tamagotchi~*
Diinkeys do not suck! there pretty fun and i think that u should get one before judgeing them! :hitodetchi: :D :p

Yes it's pretty hard to find a real dinkie dino nowadays. I've never play with a fake one but I can definitively say that the real ones are very fun and very interesting.If you feed it with fruits I will grow as a diplodocus, triceratops or other weed eater dinosaur

If you feed it with meat I will grow as a carnivorous dinosaur.
I got mine at a dollar store do u know where u could get a real one?

I LOVE my Dinkie Dino! I really miss raising that little guy, one of the buttons on mine finally stopped working. :lol:

A genuine Dinkie Dino is one of my favorite vp's of all time. I got rooked into buying a fake multi-pet one off of eBay and I was really upset to see that it was a fake. If I could find another real one, I'd buy it in an instant.

Heh, Aubrey I have a bunch of real Dinkies at my site for sale. :D

But yeah, they are one of mmy all time faves too. They are so simple and sweet.

The closet I have to a dinky dino, is a multi pet that has a dinosaur in it. I like the multi pet, I dont know why, but I just do! :furawatchi:

I love the real ones! They are my favourite virtual pets so far (I own over 50 types of cousins, not including ones that broke or I had when I was younger). I have a dinkie dino and a yuki penguin. I used to have a japanese dinkie dino but it broke, never really worked 100%. My next favourite pets after that are the original tamagotchi and aquaPALZ.

I have one I don't think they suck. However the fake ones most likey do but I never payed with a fake Dinkey Dino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back