I Got A Mimitchi On My 14 Gen.!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
:wub: :wub: I'm so happy this is the first time my Tamagotchi's evolve in the higher gen. it evolve from Young Mimitchi ^_^ but I love my new Mimitchi. :wub: :huh:

Tamaname: Moldo :D

Tamagotchi: Mimitchi :huh:

Toy Color: Light Purple with Stickers

Training Bar: 9/9 :D

Gen: 14 :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! kool! congrats !lol. i can't fit any more stuff in my siggy so i can't post past generations! :) lol. want to be friends?

lol Moldo..heh I like that name.

Anyways, congrats on the mimitchi!

:D :D Thanks everyone if it wasn't for my Mametchi (his dad) I will not able to get him so thanks everyone. :) :)

p.s. It evolve in my school when I was typing on the computer. :D

thats awesome! i reset all mine.. bt i only have V1's ryt now.. :D bt in lyk a week and a half ill have my first V2!! :blink: yay!! ive had an oniontchi, hinotamatchi, and itchigotchi for a teen.. and ive had a ninja, a masketchi, and a tarakotchi.. but i really want a Memetchi!!!! :D

:D :blink: Try have a baby and after the baby goes to sleep make shoure you leave one happyness out and after it wakes back up then take real care of it and keep doing that on till it became a adult so I hope that helps. :D ;)

Excellent! Congrats! Bravo!

Mimitchis are so cute - try to get the presents - Hair Bow and Pencil - especially the pencil. It's great when they write you a little Thank You note!

Enjoy!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:wacko: :D Super sweet my Young Mimitchi evolve into another Mimitchi On my 16 gen. and also I have another Mametchi this is so sweet. :blink: :huh:

Name: Goamy

Tamagotchi: Mimitchi

Color: Light Purple with Stickers

Weight: 30

Training Bars: 9

Gen: 16

Name: Foamy

Tamagotchi: Mametchi

Color: White with Stickers

Weight: 30

Training Bars: 9

Gen: 11