I was thinking...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Llama Lover~

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I was thinking that on Tama Talk we could have some people who send Birthday cards to everyone!! Say if it was 20/9/06 then all the peoples birthdays that are on that day would get a birthday PM from the Birthday Crew!! (as i call it) So if any guide's or Admin read this then please take it into consideration!! All people are welcome to reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
We do get a birthday card on our birthday. I've gotten one every year for the past two years, and I think I'm due for another one in less than two weeks. :D

I've never gotten one and I've been a member for a little over a year :furawatchi:

But it is a good idea. Perhaps you should post in the Suggestion forum or ask an Admin to move the topic.

I've never gotten one and I've been a member for a little over a year :)
But it is a good idea. Perhaps you should post in the Suggestion forum or ask an Admin to move the topic.
It's most likely since you didn't tell your birthday.

Very nice suggestion, but I think admin does send you a congrats PM! :) That's Ok, really, nobody was bothered!

-JC

If they do that then I cant wait for my first one! I wonder what they will look like? Wow it will be amzin! :) Hey nobody tell wat they look like i want to find out on my own because i bet it will be kewl. Oh wow I havent been this excited since I got my tama and cell phone well I should stop this post now. It might get too long but thats the thing about posts you start writing and you cant stop and then more people might or might not want to meet you it really depends on wat ur writing. Well this is the BIG ending.

[SIZE=14pt]THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back