what its debugged??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
i debugged my tama and its been like that for a while and my friend told me to hold the A button and reset at the same time you might get a girl. So i tried it and all of a suden the egg wasen't hyper speed like a normal debugged egg. So i waited like normal and it was a girl.

Is the egg soposed to be like that like not hyperspeed??

im desperate to know it was realy weird!!

How do you debug a Tamagotchi? I want to debug mine. Please tell me step-by-step!

ok what you do is take the first top off wich is the one where you get to the battery. then take th battery out and you should see four screws on the corner unscrew them and when thats done take that off but be carefull don't brake the wire! Then look for writing that says debugg there will be a circle split in 2 carefully colore that then put the tama back together then to tell if its debugged and to tell the egg will be going super fast then press reset if the egg is going hyperspeed. if its not do the same thing go back and color it untill the debugg works. and if it works then press reset and set the time and your birthday then when it says boy and shows the character quiquelly press A button (first button) then pick your tamagotchi and that will be the one that you will have untill it mates and all. and if you want to fast forward press the C button (last button) untill you see your tama go hyperspeed and to stop it press any button. Well have fun with your debugged tama.

when u debug ur tama it wont be the same and it can mess up ur tama but hey u wanna do it...go ahead

put a pencil in the little hole or a srew driver and that should take it out if you put the pencil/srew driver upword

its when you open up your tama and you rub a pencil really gently on this circle that says debug. if it worked, the egg will be weird. then you choose reset and once ur done setting time and date and b-day, youll be able to choose any character! and there are even more you can choose from!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back