download function

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle

Reaction score
Can anyone explain the download function to me? I can not figure out what it is for. I tried using it to get back my Tama that died, but it didn't work, so I had to reset. What is that darn download for????? :)

If something happens, the download function will go back to the last major event of your tama (attention, bathroom, whatever :) ). But when your tama died, that was a major event. :) If it ever happens again, press reset before you see the egg-with-wings thing.

Download is when you accedentally push reset and you want to reload you tama's life. It goes back to last event. If you catch your tamagotchi dying then you push reset download and you might be able to recover your tama's life.

Also if your batteries die you can get your tamagotchi back by pressing download when you put ur new batteries in, very handy! :)

Download is when you accedentally push reset and you want to reload you tama's life. It goes back to last event. If you catch your tamagotchi dying then you push reset download and you might be able to recover your tama's life.
thats not true that would be a major event of getting a new tama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back