Nano pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marikochan

Reaction score
I loved my original clear Nano Kitty back in the day, but I always wanted the Puppy one. I somewhat recently found a clear green original Nano Puppy on eBay and I was excited, but the battery died almost instantly. At least I have it, though! I also have couple of the second generation Nanos: a Nano Pony when I don't have anymore and a Nano Double. The Nano Double was one of my favorite VP's EVER and I'll keep it always! It was a Nano Kitty and a Nano Puppy in one! You got to raise them at the same time, and switch between them by pressing the diamond button (second from the left). If you ever come across a Nano Double, get it!!

Oh, and anyone who's confused about what Nanos are, there's pictures here: https://tamenagerie.com/nano.html

I saw some of them in K B Toys the other day! They're making the second generation Kitty, Puppy, and Baby again!

Agreed, I've heard they are magnificent pets (as well as some of the most well known!) I hope to add some vintage ones to my collection someday but for know I'll stick with what I have. ;) I've seen a few in my local toys R Us, and am considering purchasing one. Perhaps you could give a reveiw out of ten for a vintage nano kitty? I'd really appreciate it! I've never seen a nano double before, but maybe if I keep my eye out for one it'll pop up. ^_^

\(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved my original clear Nano Kitty back in the day, but I always wanted the Puppy one. I somewhat recently found a clear green original Nano Puppy on eBay and I was excited, but the battery died almost instantly. At least I have it, though! I also have couple of the second generation Nanos: a Nano Pony when I don't have anymore and a Nano Double. The Nano Double was one of my favorite VP's EVER and I'll keep it always! It was a Nano Kitty and a Nano Puppy in one! You got to raise them at the same time, and switch between them by pressing the diamond button (second from the left). If you ever come across a Nano Double, get it!!
Oh, and anyone who's confused about what Nanos are, there's pictures here: https://tamenagerie.com/nano.html

I saw some of them in K B Toys the other day! They're making the second generation Kitty, Puppy, and Baby again!
Kewl, I also have a Nano Kitty, I named her Nikki and she's 12 today. I was wondering, do you know where I can find the Nano Puppy Family? If you don't go where it is, go to https://tamenagerie.com/nano2.html

Right when you go on the page, it'll be the first listed Nano. If you know where to find one please tell me! I'm dying to get the Nano Puppy Family!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Actually, it was because of the new Tamagotchi's that I went on my search for my Nano Kitty.

I had the orange, clear one and I remember being so upset because I really wanted a purple one. Anyways, I never found my Nano kitty and ran off to the toy store to buy myself a new Tamagotchi!

I'm glad to find old nano-fan's though! They were awesome VP's =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back