How do you get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty_girl

Reaction score
Hiratchi(v2) and Bunbuntchi(v3) are my only favourite characters that I have not had yet. I would be very grateful if you could tell me a detailed explination of how to get them.

I once had Bunbunitchi and what you have to do is not take SUPER good care of it, just good care of it.

If that was not enough and you need more details, let me know. I'll try to tell you some more of the things I did to take care of it.

P.S. Have you ever had :blink: ^_^ :blink: or :p on a V3? I really want one of those and I would love it if you could tell me how to get one if you've had one before!

I just had Bunbuntchi my last generation. You have to be on an even generation to get him. I took average care of my Teletchi, so I got Tamatchi. I also didn't take totally perfect care of my Tamatchi, and I got Hinotamatchi. Then, after I got Hinotamatchi, I took almost perfect care of it, and got a Bunbuntchi. Feed your Tama a snack once in a while, and play the game Get and Heading.

^^This is exactly what I did.

I once had Bunbunitchi and what you have to do is not take SUPER good care of it, just good care of it.
                      If that was not enough and you need more details, let me know. I'll try to tell you some more of the things I did to take care of it.

P.S. Have you ever had  :blink:   :(   ;) or  :D on a V3? I really want one of those and I would love it if you could tell me how to get one if you've had one before!
thank you but the information I am looking for is:

how much training did it have?

how many times did u reject it?

what teenager did it come from?

to get :D (odd) you have to get a young mametchi get high training and reject it once

to get :ph34r: (even) you have to have high training and reject it twice if this doesn't work then reject it 3 times

and to get :lol: (even) you have to get high training and don't reject it

Last edited by a moderator:
To get Hiratchi and Bunbuntchi you should usually have 6-9 training, and the hearts are mostly at 1 or 2 but it NEVER, EVER gets sick.

P.S. Have you ever had ;) :furawatchi: :D or :) on a V3? I really want one of those and I would love it if you could tell me how to get one if you've had one before!
Well the very easy way of getting ;) is to feed your tama only sushi and tart and only play bump and heading!!!

HOPE I HELPED!!! <_< :wacko: :ph34r:

i think this is nonsense

i never do this

every even gen. i get my mimitchi 4 takin perfect care, playin notes and feedin everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back