Do you read the closed topic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you read the closed topics?

• always-they're entertaining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes-if its interesting

• rarely

• never!-why would anyone read them!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone (like me) likes to read the closed topics!

some of them are pretty entertaining actualy! :)

I do read them... not for entertainment. Sort of to educate myself about why they were closed - to make sure I don't make the same mistakes, and to see what kind of things should be reported.

StarTama :)

Of course. I want to see what went on. :(

It also kind of helps me to get to know the members better. What sets a certain person off, who is just here to create havoc, things like that. I enjoy knowing the little personality traits of everyone, so if someone is having a hard time, or a problem does arise, I can help the people involved much more effectively.

Heh heh... yea... ^^' Sometimes it's kinda embarassing because I said something really bad or I came off really brusque... a lot of topics that are closed that weren't really breaking the rules usually have a few posts by me... ^^'

XD Nosey me! Of course I read closed topics! I like to know why it's been closed! :huh:

*Tgd*

Actually the reason why we close most topics rather than delete them is so you can all learn from them in regards to flaming, appropriate content and provision of the rules etc. :huh: We rely on the fact that you are going to be nosy and curious! :D

Actually the reason why we close most topics rather than delete them is so you can all learn from them in regards to flaming, appropriate content and provision of the rules etc. :huh: We rely on the fact that you are going to be nosy and curious! :eek:
XD Well, I look at closed topics all the time!

And yes, I've always understood why you closed topics instead of deleting them. You guys are hoping we'll learn from those mistakes, and not do it ourselves. :D

*Tgd*

Heh heh... yea... ^^' Sometimes it's kinda embarassing because I said something really bad or I came off really brusque... a lot of topics that are closed that weren't really breaking the rules usually have a few posts by me... ^^'
same here! lol

I think they're pretty interesting (if it's a fight or something). Sometimes I wish they were still open so I could put my opinion in, or give someone a peice of information, but they're closed, so I can't. It's probably better for me that they're closed, or I might have made the fights even worse.

Usually I do, unless I can see in the title why it got closed, like if it was advertising a site or something. Acually, sometimes I can see in the topic why it got closed 'cause of a flame war, but if I can tell that it was closed by flaming, I read it.

Ok, I just reread my post. It seems kind of confusing, so read it carefully. xD

I said rarely because it's usualy an old bumped up topic, if not it'll be a subject that any one who has read the rules and has common sence wouldn't of posted!! Outright rudeness or cusing I imagine would be deleted all together.

But I did say rarely not never :rolleyes: so I guess sometimes if it's the only new post, there's that little voice over my sholder and :rolleyes: I read it.

I think they're pretty interesting (if it's a fight or something). Sometimes I wish they were still open so I could put my opinion in, or give someone a peice of information, but they're closed, so I can't. It's probably better for me that they're closed, or I might have made the fights even worse.
yeah, i'm always in for a good figh- i mean debate! debate,..... yeah! lol!

i love to read them! they are entertaining to see what the fight was over and sometimes it is about a tottaly different topic! i also learn from them with what topics not to make and stuff like that but sometimes i even go back to the first topics ever made and see what they were! (without bumping them of course!)

:p

I either read them to see what went on, or for entertainment. Ones that have the topic starter going "hi" or "b mi frend lolz :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :wacko: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :angry: ;) ;) :p :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: " are really amusing. It's even mroe amusing if you manage to post before it gets locked :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like to see how far people go, before it has 2 be closed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back