Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
At last, or lastish! Today my V2 turned from Puchitchi boy to Marutchi to young Mametchi! I can hardly believe that because yesterday my Marutchi got tooith ache around seven times! My V1 turned into the Gozarutchi I wanted though now I regret it because I saw it pooping so I rushed it to the toilet but it had already done it! Grrrrrr!

A good bargain!

Yesterday the matchmaker came and brought me a Memetchi at the age of six. A Memetchi is good for a Gozarutchi, but only because I had seven training. Ah yes, I caught Gozarutchi today and he went on the toilet. The young Mametchi followed and then the baby girl!

Here are the things my young Mametchi had:

music,hair potion, love potion, boots,ball, bubbles, pencil, sunglasses, darts, trumpet, pc, ufo, doll, action figure, roller blades. I also bought two pot plants. One gave me money and the other one scared my Young Mametchi. I also bought three spades that gave me three cakes *yum*. Lucky Mametchi! Today it took some dieting soda and it went funky. It said -30lbs and appeared jumping with two suns. It went from 50 to 20 lbs. Phew, no more bumping!

Yipee! I set my Tama's clock two hours forward last night so it would wake up at 7:00 am, half an hour before me to see if it would transform! It turned into a Mametchi. I tried all of the items on it. The UFO's so cool! And the trumpet! I've got it on pause so that my baby girl named Lizzy that came from Gozarutchi can catch up and then I will see if they mate or not.

Well, I have bought more items today, a wig, a cap, maracas and bat wings, but they are angel wings on a Mametchi. My V1 has turned into a Hinotamatchi! I'm glad because it's ages since I've seen one! Now I will try and get another Mametchi with that one!

Yay! I've bought my Mametchi a pair of glasses though I must say it looks ridiculous in them. I used its shovels. First four: cakes Fifth: 100p Sixth:snake

I also used my plantpots: First: 100p Second: an ugly face Third: 100p Fourth:100p Fifth: 500p Sixth: ugly face

Puff! Long time eh? Well, I had babies, Mametchi heart Kuchipatchi. The mametchi baby came a day earlier though and it is called Zuzzy so I went through the whole alphabet! It became a Kinakomotchi after Puchitchi and now it is an Ichigotchi that I have starved over night to avoid a mametchi. The baby on the V1 is called Fizzy and is a young Mimitchi that came from Kinakomotchi that came from Bebytchi. And now I can't type messages in the shop! *Cloud appers above my head!*

Yipee!

Today was evolution day 1.

In bed I had a dream my controlled starved Ichigotchi would turn into a dog (pochitchi) but it turned into Zukitchi (you know, the one with the owl eyes). I didn't like that character much when I first saw it but now I think he's really cute. He walked up to me and his eyes are cuter than Memetchi. I also say him watched telly, but it wasn't tuned. LOL.

My young Mimitchi now has 14 training...

Can't wait for the Mimitchi tomorrow!!

I was going to go in the shower yesterday when I heard the typical evolving sound. It was V1. I was so happy when I realised it had turned into a Mimitchi. I connected it and it got a pencil. It wrote thank you instead of a blob!!! A bit later, after the shower, it received its ribbon... I remind you Fizzy the Mimitchi and Zuzzy the Zukitchi are both boys so ribbons aren't what they need...

Oh, I saw Zuzzy the Zukitchi breaking wind just now so I rushed it to the toilet and it did poop down it. Then I gave it its meal. I thought each character ate something different but Zuzzy eats the same things as Bonzo the Mametchi I had before him... ???? Any explanations?

Wow! A long time without writing. Plenty has happened. The matchmaker came to Zukitchi. First she offered me a Robotchi but I wanted a new character so I set the time again. I was offered Nyorotchi but he isn't a good character, so I tried again. She offered me this character: I think it was Kabutchi from Osu/Mesu, like a sort of round creature with two leaves coming out of its head. I got a nother boy, the third *snore*

The next day, Mimitchi was visited by the matchmaker. She offered me characters. I wanted a Mametchi or a Mimitchi but there was no luck so he went with a Kuchipatchi and had...

Sure you want to know what gender it was?

Sure? Go on...

...a boy! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

The V1 is still a boy and is named angel and the V2 is devil, a Puchitchi-Marutchi (not fair, I wanted Kuribatchi!!!!!!)-Oniontchi(not another V1 teen!!!)-... dunno... ...yet

Yipee, my Oniontchi got 9999p and I spent 100p on dieting soda but now I have 9999p again. The trouble is that my Onointchi evolved into a...

...Kuchipatchi!!!!!!!!! No!!! Not another V1 character. Only the baby was the only non V1 character this gen... I've starved my Ichigotchi to try and get a Hanatchi... We'll see if I get it...

Ichigotchi hasn't evolved yet. I know what more or less I'm gonna do next gen on V2. I will look after the baby badly to get Kuribatchi. Then depending what it evolves into as a teen I will look after it differently. I want the teen with the big teeth, laughing eyes and firework hair. I think it is Debatchi and I think it is so cute!!!!! If my Ichigotchi turns into a Kuchipatchi I will not be happy, I'd even prefer a Tarakotchi!

Latest posts

Back