How many times have you reset your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you restarted your Tama?

• 0-never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
I've reset mine... Hmm, lets see... Once, twice, three.. no four! Though it hasn't died once! Twice it turned into an oldie, another was because I was sick about the character I had (In the times when I didn't know how to get the one I wanted) and another one I did it because I practiced egg connecting. Well, then maybe I've reset it more than once. I must think:

Yeah! About ten times I've reset it (egg connecting!) :D

I've reset mine 3 times:

1. I reset because my marutchi wasn't doing anything.

2. same reason as 1

3. When I missed the "leaving ceremony" for my adult Tanya; I fell asleep ;)

i usually reset ONLY if my Tama has a baby thats not the right gender (FYI, i never knew you had to press a button to get a specific gender...)

That and if my Original tamagotchis turned into something i didnt want. At least with the Connection you can get more generations, but with the original, what you get is what you get, no breeding or whatnot. :angry:

I have only reset mine once because when I first got it I named it Tammy even though it was a boy and I wanted to change it's name so I reset it.

I've reset mine only a few times because they were the gender I didn't want. Otherwise, I don't really remember reseting it for a different purpose.

I only reset my Tamagotchi 0 times.When my Tamagotchi died I didn't reset it,I held down the A&C buttons and a new egg appeared.

And the time my Tamagotchi got reset,it wasn't me that reset it.

About five times, but none of my tamagotchis have died under my care. I never reset my main tama: lavender with circles. All the others I do reset because I don't want to interbreed my tamagotchis. It just grosses me out so I do tend to reset at least one to keep from interbreeding.

I've reset mine... Hmm, lets see... Once, twice, three.. no four! Though it hasn't died once! Twice it turned into an oldie, another was because I was sick about the character I had (In the times when I didn't know how to get the one I wanted) and another one I did it because I practiced egg connecting. Well, then maybe I've reset it more than once. I must think:Yeah! About ten times I've reset it (egg connecting!) :rolleyes:
Wat is 'EGG CONNECTING'?

Tell moi pleez

If u don't I WILL :rolleyes: (cry)

Actully, I am :rolleyes: ing right now cause no-1 has told moi yet boo- :rolleyes: -hoo

Twice.

First time when a well meaning 6yr old reset the Blue one (without my knowledge) because we didn't like Oniotchis....

Second time when I changed the battery (does that count?)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Smiffo u lie!! When your batteries went u reset it about 100 times!!

And you've only had your version 2 for a week!

Wat is 'EGG CONNECTING'?Tell moi pleez

If u don't I WILL ;) (cry)

Actully, I am :ph34r: ing right now cause no-1 has told moi yet boo- :lol: -hoo
Egg connecting is when you press the a b and c and reset buttons at the same time and the screen goes black. Then you press a b c a a and you can connect your egg to another Tamagotchi and the other person gets an egg on their friend list. My tama has never died thugh. That would be cruel. I just starve it ocasionally to get a Masktchi or something... :p

i have never ever reset mine...............and its never died...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back