Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchilover800

My tama has Died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On monday mt tama died so i reset it then it lived till wednesday and died of having baby so i lost all my generations then i reset so i started agen then i have just checked on it now and it has died AGAIN

please help if you want to give me some private info then please personal message me my username is -tamagotchilover800- thanks

Mabey Tamagotchis are too hard. You could try spending abit more time on it. :D

I am sorry to hear about your tamagotchis dieing. Hope you next one is healthy and nice :)

that happened to me once whenever it got a baby it died and i figured out its because i wasnt paying much attention to it,sadly i lost all my generations on that tamagotchi but my other 2 still are on higher gens.so the main key is just pay as much attention as possible and probably pause it sumtimes when u cant look at it

Well try this:

If u see ur tama dieing, reset it and push download it and, ur tama will be fine!

Thank Cocopops 4 telling me this!

In my experience, it seems that the older (within reason) the tama is, the less likely it is to die

ie: bebitchi/shirobebitchi/putitchi/shiroputitchi [easiest to kill] --> child [less easy to kill] --> teenager [harder still to kill] --> Adult [hardest to kill]. So, if you can take good care of it while it's little, you can ignore it a bit more when it gets older.