Sign in to follow this  
DebraLI

Little Girl Character?

My duaghter's 4 yr boy tama fully trained just turned into a little girl. She has pigtails and seems to be a human character. I can't find her on any of the charts. She's really cute and my daughter loves her. Does anyone know anything about this character?? Thanks!

could b hidatchi or mimiyoritchi, take a close look at the characters not shown as pixel-pics

Here's a link to a thread with a chart of Tamagotchi. You and/or your daugter can see if you can find it on the chart, and figure out which one it is. :blink:

Your daughter has a Hidatchi or Mimiyoritchi :P

This link is to Rivenn's Tamadex - it lists all the V3 characters with a pixel pic as well as the graphic:

http://www.tamadex.auroch.net/v3/chars.html

It's worth bookmarking the site - or printing off the page so that you can refer to it again in the future :wacko:

My duaghter's 4 yr boy tama fully trained just turned into a little girl. She has pigtails and seems to be a human character. I can't find her on any of the charts. She's really cute and my daughter loves her. Does anyone know anything about this character?? Thanks!

O ya!my b f had her she is normal :blink: :)