Sign in to follow this  
Zigzag_sparx

My mum wont die...

I had a baby on wed 27th with da matchmakers person and u know wen it goes to sleep the 1st night nuthin happens? well it went 2 sleep the 2nd night and nuthin happened again. so it went 2 sleep on wed night, thurs night and fri night and yet i still have the mum. I was planning to have tamababies with a friend but hers'll b all grown up b4 my mum dies and my babi starts 2 grow. also, im worried my mum wont ever die!! ;) :( :(

you meen you have a baby and a mum for a few days.... maybe you have a fault. ;)

i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmacker before her adult had left!!!!! ;) :( :( :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well after the second sleep ur tama has, Your mum/dad should have left.

Are you pausing or resetting? That might be the cause.

Yep, if you pause during the night the parent won't leave the Tama Baby. But if you're not pausing, then it's definetly a glitch...

yea i could be a glitch if ur not pausing

its fine now the mum has gone but itwas quite annoying. thanx everyone 4 replying
:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
the new arrival is called Jem. he is my 5th generation!!
:( :lol: :lol:

The same thing is happening to me right now. Usually after my tamagotchi has a baby, he's gone by the next day. I look at my tamagotchi today and they're both still on the screen @_@

Oh well. I don't mind.

the instructions (V2) r rong. it isnt 24 hrs. the mum leaves wen its 8 yrs old coz it happens 2 me an elmobabe an angelgirl. <_<

[quote name='jiger2' date='Apr 30 2005, 04:13 AM'] i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmacker before her adult had left!!!!! <_< :D :P B) :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol: [/quote]
how did that happen?

[quote]i hade a tamababy with a friend's and my baby had a visit from the machmaker before her adult had left!!!!! <_<:wacko::D:wacko::P:wub:B):wub:[/quote]

Is that even Tamagotch-ily possible?